1. On Self improvement: You have many things about yourself that you need to improve or work on. I, on the other hand, do not need to change anything about myself. I’m perfect (giggling)
2. On being told that a man can feel love for more than one women at the same time: How come? So disgusting!t
3. On patience and health: I don’t believe in waiting. I do whatever I want whenever I want. That is why I am so healthy
4. On feeling Vs Thinking : The point of life is to feel good things. I don’t like thinking. It stops me from feeling or makes me feel bad things
5. On Thinking Vs Feeling: I think when I have to. Like for my work. That way I can earn money. But I use the money to make myself feel good things. My heart rules my head
6. On being told that men don’t feel things anywhere as intensely as women do: How come? How boring!
7. On being told that men love to solve problems using their thought process: What for? How foolish.
9. On relationships: Stay with me as long as I want you to. Then go away (while giggling)
10. On relationships again: I believe in sharing lots of things. But I will not share my man.
11. On relationships again: The purpose of men is to make women happy (giggling again)
12. On Meditation: What a waste of time.
13. On maintaining equanimity in the face of life’s vicissitudes: I would rather experience extremes of joy and sorrow, of pleasure and pain rather than have a neutral equanimity to every situation. It is the extremes of emotion that define life.
14. On purpose: I don’t know what I want. And I don’t care. But when I want something, you should get it for me (giggling). Even when I don’t ask for it (laughing mischievously). Even when I ask for the opposite (hysterical with mischievous glee)
1. You are not ready for an American Sarge-a-thon (implied advice)
2. Don’t watch any TV at all. You are particularly vulnerable at mealtimes
3. Don’t surf the net at all. You gravitate towards serious topics and become serious
3. Don’t read any serious book. Don’t read any fiction and don’t read the news
4. Do something with your body other than strength training and sex. Do something with your body that involves a new skill such as classical dance, a new sport like kick boxing
5. Don’t think about serious topics. Let your mind go free now and then.